Foal Insurance

KBIS Foal Insurance policies offer cover for mortality from 24 hours old and vets fee insurance from 90 days old. If your foal is under 30 days old we will require a vets report with reference to the IGG levels, if your foal is aged between 31 and 89 days we will require a completed proposal form and if it is valued over £1,500 we will request a 2 stage vetting.

If you would like more information about our foal policies or you would like a quote please call us on 0345 230 2323 or email