Personal Accident Insurance – Eligibility
In order to take out a KBIS stand alone personal accident policy the following criteria needs to be met:
- The policyholder must be between 5 and 75 years of age (this age limit does not apply to the temporary total disability benefits which have different limits).
- Temporary total disability benefits available for policyholders above 16 years old.
- Illness cover is only available for individuals between 16 and 65 years old.
- The policyholder must be domiciled within the United Kingdom.
- Certain occupations are excluded, a KBIS advisor will advise if there are any problems at the point you receive a quote.