KBIS has sponsored Aston Le Walls for a number of years and currently sponsor the all weather cross country arena and the Dew Pond during events.
Aston Le Walls is proud to be the venue of choice for all the British Eventing World Class programmes together with the Senior, Young Rider and Junior teams, the Pony Team and BEF Excel Talent.
Located at Washbrook Farm between Banbury and Daventry, and close to both the M40 and M1 motorways, Aston Le Walls is easily accessible from all parts of the UK. Set within 300 acres of grassland and designed exclusively for the sport of Equestrianism it boasts some of the best competition and training facilities in the UK including:
- 75m x 105m KBIS all weather XC arena including ramps, steps, banks, drops, ditches and water complex.
- 80m x 100m all weather, all purpose arena.
- 30m x 55m lit indoor arena with waxed surface.
- 20m x 60m all weather dressage arena with mirrors.
- 45m x 65m fully enclosed all weather, all purpose arena.
- 30 acre grass XC course with 3 water complexes, ditches, steps and mounds.
Home to the British Eventing Aston Le Walls Horse Trials encompassing all levels from BE80 to Advanced which run in March, April, May, July and August each year, together with Unaffiliated Horse Trials, Riding and Pony Club Camps and Eventer Challenges.