Call us for a quote on 0345 230 2323
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance provides Horse Insurance, Horsebox Insurance, Liability Insurance plus lots more

Property Insurance - Cover Available

A KBIS property insurance policy provides cover for the following main areas:

  • Residential buildings and contents insurance
  • All yard buildings, including stables and barns
  • Outdoor and indoor arenas
  • Horse walkers and equine pools
  • Farm machinery
  • Saddlery and tack
  • Hay, straw and feed.
  • Property Owner's Liability

If you are running a business from your property then you can also include cover for Consequential Loss, that is cover against loss of income as a result of being unable to carry out your normal business activities due to an insured peril such as fire or flooding.