Horsebox/Motor Policy Administrator
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, the UK’s leading independent equine insurance specialist are seeking a full-time horsebox/motor policy administrator to join the horsebox team. This is a full-time position with a start date of 01/11/2021. The role will be a hybrid of working remotely from home and from our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office and have an adequate workspace in order to work from home.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and some knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred but not essential.
- Dealing with incoming customer service and sales calls
- Produce and issue quotations and new business documents
- Process mid-term adjustments, renewals and cancellations as required
- Manage your own workload in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on a daily basis
- Communicate with Policyholders, Brokers and Underwriters via telephone, email and in writing
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Opportunity to take the CII Insurance exams
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of principles of motor insurance is a bonus
- Experience in a similar role within the insurance market would be beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and in an office environment
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
Why join KBIS?
- KBIS and their parent company SRG understands that excellent people are core to its business
- Alongside our competitive salary you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes healthcare, 25 days holiday, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Full training will be provided. Please submit your CV and along with an application letter to email@example.com