Liability & Property Policy Administrator
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist, are seeking to recruit a motivated Policy Administrator to join our Liability and Property team on a temporary 6-month contract. This is a full-time position with an immediate start. Due to the current climate, this is initially a home-based position, but will ultimately be based at our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office.
About The Role
Your primary task is to handle general office administration duties such as scanning, filing, data entry and issuing documents to clients.
As a policy administrator, you will:
- Perform general administration duties
- Manage workload in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Communicate with Policyholders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and knowledge of the insurance industry.
You will be able to:
- Build good rapport/relationship along with being competent and confident in interactions with Brokers, Underwriters and Policyholders
- Accurately produce policy documents and show good attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Have experience and confidence in using computer systems and software
- Work within agreed timescales and deadlines and be flexible alongside customer demand
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
- Work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering team performance
Full training will be provided. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please submit your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org