We Are Seeking An Equine Policy Administrator
KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist, are seeking to recruit a motivated Policy Administrator to join our Equine team on a full-time basis. The role will be a hybrid of working remotely from home and working from our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office and have an adequate workspace to work from home.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and some knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred but not essential.
About The Role
Your primary task is to service our clients every equine insurance need including arranging equine insurance policies for a range of new and existing customers handling renewals, MTA’s and general queries.
As a policy administrator you will –
- Perform general administration duties
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Communicate with Policy holders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage your own work load in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Manage all day-to-day queries, renewals, amendments and mid-term adjustments
- Opportunity to take the CII Insurance exams
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within the insurance market would be beneficial
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and in an office environment
- Maintain a conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
Why join KBIS?
- KBIS and their parent company SRG understands that excellent people are core to its business.
- Alongside our competitive salary you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes healthcare, 25 days holiday, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
Full training will be provided. Salary negotiable depending on experience. Please submit your CV and along with an application letter to email@example.com.