KBIS British Equestrian Insurance, a leading UK equine insurance specialist, are seeking to recruit a motivated Policy Administrator to join our Equine team on a full-time basis. Due to the current climate this is initially a home-based position, but will ultimately be based at our rural office near Newbury, Berkshire. You will therefore need to be within commutable distance of the office.
About The Role
Your primary task is to service our clients every equine insurance need including arranging equine insurance policies for a range of new and existing customers handling renewals, MTA’s and general queries.
As a policy administrator you will –
- Perform general administration duties
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Communicate with Policy holders, Brokers and Underwriters over the telephone, email and in writing
- Manage the customer experience throughout their journey be that at inception or during renewal
- Understand the regulatory environment in which we work
- Manage all day-to-day queries, renewals, amendments and mid-term adjustments
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active person, who is a team player and can work under occasional pressure. The ideal person will have a willingness to learn and knowledge of the insurance industry.
You will be able to:
- Build good rapport/relationship along with being competent and confident in interactions with Brokers, Underwriters and Policy Holders
- Accurately produce policy documents and show good attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Have experience and confidence in using computer systems and software
- Work within agreed timescales and deadlines and be flexible alongside customer demand.
- Be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions.
- Work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering team performance
Full training will be provided. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Closing date: 21st May 2021
Please submit your CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org