Call us for a quote on 0345 230 2323

Jayne's Insurance

Jayne's Insurance

What insurance does show rider Jayne Ross have in place?

Personal Accident Insurance

Stand-alone personal accident insurance policies provide a more comprehensive level of protection than the cover typically found within a horse insurance policy or association membership. KBIS' policy covers the policyholder for accidents and illness which occur whilst riding and also for the unfortunate incidents which can happen at any time, such as falling down the stairs or suffering from a long-term debilitating illness.

“As a show rider and producer being fit and well is essential to my business running smoothly, however, if anything did happen whether an accident or illness it gives me peace of mind knowing that I would be able to pay for additional employees to cover the yard and help exercise the horses”

Freelance Instructors Insurance

KBIS Riding Instructors Insurance provides comprehensive cover including Public Liability and Care, Custody or Control. There are no limitations on when, where or the number of hours you teach and we can offer cover for qualified and non-qualified instructors. We offer limits of indemnity at £1,000,000, £2,000,000 and £5,000,000 allowing you to choose a level of cover to suit you. 

“As a showing producer, not only do I produce horses but riders as well, therefore having adequate insurance in place should anything go wrong in my lessons is essential”

Yard Insurance

KBIS' yard insurance policies are designed to meet the specific requirements of equestrian establishments from commercial livery yards, studs and event centres to private and competition yards. Tailored to suit your individual needs and appreciating that your business may evolve and change over time, we can adjust cover accordingly to ensure you have a relevant and comprehensive policy in place.  

“My yard is always very busy, I have up to 25 horses and 6 employees which means a lot of responsibility not only to care for the horses correctly but my grooms and riders as well. Along with public and employers liability I also have cover for care, custody and control in case anything should happen to any of the horses that client’s put in my care”

Horsebox Insurance

KBIS horsebox insurance can cover all types of horsebox, from 3.5 tonne vehicles up to large HGV’s. You can choose between our most comprehensive horsebox insurance cover or opt for our cheaper vehicle insurance to cover third party, fire and theft.

“Having vehicle insurance in place is a legal obligation and I chose to go with KBIS as they are able to offer very competitive prices especially to cover my head lad who is aged only 21 and classed as a young driver”

Horsebox Breakdown

KBIS Breakdown Insurance provides a quick and efficient service whether it is a simple puncture or a major breakdown. We will ensure that it is dealt with promptly reducing the stress of the incident to both you and your horse(s).

“For me breakdown insurance is essential when travelling with horses, it gives me peace of mind knowing that if we do break down and my vehicle cannot be fixed then the vehicle  will be towed to a garage and myself and the horses will be given alternative transport”

Property Insurance

When it comes to protecting your property we appreciate that it is more than just buildings and their contents, that it is your home and items of value and significance to you. We also understand that when it comes to equestrian properties there is so much more to consider and you want to have peace of mind that not only is your home protected but also your horse’s.

“Being able to insure my home contents and the contents in the yard under one policy makes it all very easy to quick to deal with”


You can contact KBIS to discuss your insurance needs on 0345 230 2323 or email