Call us for a quote on 0345 230 2323

European Cover

European Cover

KBIS Horsebox Insurance can be extended to include European Countries for either short trips or long stays.

When looking to obtain this cover, you must declare each country that the vehicle will enter and if frequent trips are required the insurers will request the reason, such as business or events. It must be noted that the Underwriters ERS may not agree to extend cover for certain countries.

We can cover all types of horsebox, from 3.5 tonne vehicles up to large HGV’s. You can choose between our most comprehensive horsebox insurance cover or opt for our cheaper vehicle insurance to cover third party, fire and theft.

Our dedicated team has over 30 years experience in the horsebox insurance market enabling them to discuss your specific needs and offer the appropriate policy for your circumstances. KBIS insurance policies can cover individuals using their horsebox for Social, Domestic and Pleasure use and/or Business Use including Hire and Reward.

Underwritten by ERS one of the leading motor insurers for more than 60 years, you can be sure that you are getting comprehensive cover at competitive rates with KBIS.

Read more